The partnership between you, as parents, and our school is greatly valued and strong lines of communication is key to a successful partnership.
How you can communicate with us:
- Please do feel free to come in and speak with us, by communicating well we can provide the best possible opportunities for children.
- The Head of School, Mrs Parker and Assistant Principal, Mrs Burdett, are normally available to speak to before school starts and at the end of the day. If a longer meeting is needed, it would be best to make an appointment in advance by calling the school office. There is also a school mobile phone 07464283025 for out of school hours.
- In Early Years and Key Stage One, class teachers are available at the classroom door both at the start and end of the day. all class teachers are available via Class Dojo.
- In Key Stage Two, please call into the office if you would like to speak to your child’s class teacher before school starts or alternatively speak to them at the classroom door at the end of the day. All class teachers are available via Class Dojo 8.30- 4.00 daily..
How we will communicate with you:
- Newsletters informing you of school/Parish events are sent home through Parentmail each week. They are also available on the school website.
- Text messages will be sent through Parentmail for important reminders, to share good news and as part of our Behaviour Policy. Class Dojo is used by all Class teachers, and you may contact Mrs Parker via Class Dojo also.
- Telephone calls where appropriate.
- An annual school report informing you of your child’s progress in all aspects of the school’s curriculum.
- Through our website which contains all important information regarding the school.
- Through social media accounts - our Facebook and MAC Facebook pages are used to promote and celebrate key events in the life of the school
- Virtual school tours.
You are invited to our school for:
- Induction Meetings
- Class Assemblies
- School Masses
- Special Liturgies- for example Remembrance Day, Stay and Pray, Stations of the Cross
- Sacramental Preparation Meetings
- Parents’ Evenings (once a term) - appointments are booked through Parentmail.
- Sports Days
- Special Events – for example Macmillan Coffee mornings, Afternoon tea, Open evening and Open mornings.
- Curriculum Information Meetings - these offer a chance for you to find out more about an aspect of work which your child may be undertaking in school.